By purchasing Papeterie's stationery products, you are accepting the following policies and conditions:
• If ordering products that require assembly by us, they may vary slightly from one to another since they are hand assembled.
• Ink colors for your invitations may vary slightly from samples that you order. Ink colors vary because of different print runs.
• Letterpress is a beautiful but an old style of printing. It is not meant to be perfect. They may vary slightly from one to another.
• We are not responsible for estimated shipping times published by the shipping company.
• Deposits for custom jobs are non-refundable.
• If order is cancelled after proofs, Papeterie will retain 50% of the total order as part of the designing fee.
• Papeterie owns the license for all custom artwork even if you paid to have it drawn. Custom artwork can not be used for any other purpose before obtaining permission from Papeterie. Additional fees may apply for usage.
• We retain the right to adjust our prices to current market conditions. We will honor quotes for special orders for up to two weeks.
• Our logo appears in the back of our products but never on wedding invitations.